Greek Ferries & Ferry Schedules
Greek ferries and hydrofoils can be great ways to get around the Greek islands. Many people do an island hopping during their trip in Greece.
Ferry, High Speed, Flying Cut / Sea Jet, or Flying Dolphin?
Ferries provide the longest trip time and they are the cheapest option. They have deck space in open air or semi enclosed decks, indoor and outdoor bars, airplane seats, lounge and most of them have 2 - 4 bed cabins.
High Speed Catamaran Ferries provide a fast and comfortable way of travelling and have aircraft type seating and indoor bars.
Flying Cut / Sea Jet Catamarans also provide a fast way of travelling and they are very similar to high speed ferries, but they are smaller in size and can't take cars. They have aircraft type seating and indoor bars. Due to their small size, docking is faster compared to ferries and high speed ferries.
Flying Dolphins (Hydrofoils) are small vessels with aircraft type seating that at a certain speed lift up from the sea. They can be bumpy but they are fast. They are mostly used in Saronic Gulf Islands, Sporades Islands and Dodecanese interconnection.
Summer schedules are usually announced on February - March each year and some extra services on April - May. So you are advised keep checking the schedules.
BLUE STAR FERRIES
Official web site » bluestarferries.com
Schedules to Crete, Cyclades and Dodecennese
- Piraeus - Heraklion
- Piraeus - Chania
- Piraeus - Paros
- Piraeus - Syros-Tinos-Mykonos
- Piraeus - Paros-Naxos-Ios-Santorini
- Piraeus - Syros-Paros-Naxos-Santorini & Amorgos (Katapola & Aegiali)-Iraklia-Schinoussa-Koufonissi-Donoussa-Astypalaia
- Piraeus - Patmos-Leros-Kos-Rhodes & Syros-Santorini-Amorgos (Katapola)
- Piraeus - Kalymnos-Kos-Rhodes & Paros-Santorini-Astypalaia-Nisyros-Tilos-Kastellorizo
Official web site » hsw.gr
Schedules to Sporades, North East Aegean, Cyclades, Crete
- Volos & Agios Konstantinos to Sporades (Skiathos, Skopellos, Alonissos, Skyros)
- Piraeus to North & East Aegean and Cyclades - Syros, Mykonos, Hios, Lesvos, Samos, Ikaria, Fournoi
- Piraeus to Saronic Gulf - Aegina, Agistri, Poros, Hydra, Spetses, Methana, Ermioni, Porto Heli
- Piraeus and Rafina to Cyclades Islands - Andros, Tinos, Mykonos, Syros, Naxos, Paros, Ios, Santorini, Paros, Serifos, Sifnos, Milos,
- Piraeus to Crete & Cyclades - Heraklion, Santorini, Ios, Paros, Mykonos
Official web site » nel.gr
Schedules to Cyclades, Northeast Aegean, Sporades. Cyclades Islands Interconnection.
- Cyclades East: Syros, Tinos, Mykonos, Paros, Naxos, Amorgos, Anafi, Thira (Santorini), Thirasia, Koufonisia, Schinousa, Donousa, Iraklia, Sikinos, Andros, Ios, Folegandros
- Cyclades West: Milos, Kimolos, Serifos, Kythnos, Kea, Sifnos
- Northeast Aegean: Mesta (Chios), Agios Eustratios, Psara, Karlovasi (Samos), Bathy (Samos), Agios Khrykos (Ikaria), Chios, Mytilene (Lesvos), Limnos
- Sporades: Skiathos, Skopelos, Alonnisos
Official web site » anek.gr
Schedules to Sporades, North East Aegean, Cyclades, Crete Piraeus to Crete, Cyclades and Dodecanese Islands. Patra (Peloponnese) to Italy
- Crete: Chania, Heraklion, Sitia
- Cyclades: Milos, Santorini, Anafi
- Dodecanese: Rodos, Halki, Karpathos, Kassos